Facilities Support - Housekeeping
Part-time, 20 hours per week
This position is responsible for performing cleaning tasks and the operation of various types of cleaning equipment. It is also responsible for the set up and tear-down of rooms on campus for events as needed.
Key Responsibilities and Projects:
• Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors; empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers; remove and replace light bulbs.
• Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedure. Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Notify Supervisor concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
Necessary For Position:
• All candidates will be followers of Jesus Christ, believe in the works of the Holy Spirit, regular attendees of EHCF and adhere to the Foursquare Doctrine of Faith.
• Candidate is required to take Getting Started to become a member within 3 months of becoming staff.
• Good interpersonal skills
• A passion for the expansion of God’s Kingdom.
• Commitment to a job well done
• Strong public relations skills
• Excellent time management & multi-tasking and organizational skills;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Capacity to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with staff, and to work well with Supervisor and follow training and instructions.
• Capability to understand and carry out both oral and written instructions
• Must have 2 years work experience in housekeeping/janitorial work
• High School diploma
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent candidate to our Team Resources Leader, Joanne Campbell @ email@example.com, or call Joanne at 503.661.4444 ext. 368 if you have questions or would like a full job description. Thank you so much for learning about this opportunity!