Part-Time Creative Assistant
Before you consider applying for this position, there are a few things you should probably know about East Hill Church. Our people are Brave, Joyful, Purposeful, Connected and Spirit Filled followers of Jesus Christ. And as a potential staff member, we believe that you are the exemplification of those qualities.
Our Vision is to raise up every one in the East Hill Family to reach one more, and be released to change the world. Before any other job duties, your priority will be to inspire our members, attenders and visitors to reach our vision in their everyday walk with Jesus.
Now that we are all starting on the same page, let’s look at this position.
The Position Specifics:
• Taking creative brainstorming ideas and making them become reality.
• Supporting the creative team
• Enhancing Creative elements at east hill church services.
• Creating is fun, but being part of a team where my ideas might come second to the grand scheme is what makes this team The team.
• Part-time, 10-20 hours per week.
The First Steps:
• You must have some writing chops.
• Interested in current styles of music, dance, and film.
• Believes teamwork is dream work.
• Loves to make something turn from disarray into something in order.
A good fit:
• Ideally, you are fluent in cinematic language including directing, acting and dancing.
• On screen experience
• Wants to be a part of the creative process; shooting is great, but being part of the process is what makes you want to be on our team.
• A life of scheduling people is a life for you.
Our first phone call:
• Have a daily devotional life.
• You want to get more connected with other ministries in our church.
• Have strong opinions concerning TV, movies, and pop culture.
There are more expectations - this is just a brief overview. To apply for this position, e-mail your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent candidate to our Team Resources Leader, Joanne Campbell (Joannec@easthill.org) or call Joanne at 503.661.4444 ext. 368 if you have questions or would like a full job description. Thank you so much for learning about this incredible opportunity.
Kid Zone Childcare Worker
East Hill Church needs several more childcare workers for 3 hour shifts on Tuesday mornings and Sunday evenings starting in September! We are asking for a commitment through mid June 2016.
We take care of children ages birth to 5 year olds for Bible Studies and MOPS. Because this is a staff position, anyone interested will need to be a regular attendee of EHCF and be willing to become a member if selected.
Applicants need to be at least 16 years of age, with a heart for Christ and an active member of East Hill Church. This would be a great position for a high-schooler, mom, or anyone who enjoys children and would like to make a little extra spending money!
If you are interested, please email Joanne Campbell at email@example.com and include your name, phone number and email, and an explanation of why you would be the best candidate for this position.