IT & Web Content Manager (40 hours)
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the organization in the development and management of the EHCF computer and network system infrastructure and communication technology in order to best meet current needs and assess future needs. Furthermore, the manager will take a lead role in maintenance and development of the EHCF website content to set the voice and tone of the EHCF mission, vision and values in collaboration with the Communications Director.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously within the two distinct areas.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair/replace EHCF computer equipment (hardware and software).
- Define future requirements and coordinate planning on the basis of technology developments and organization needs as defined by Lead Pastor and Pastoral Leadership.
- Oversee Budget of IT Department.
- Oversee website content for all things related to EHCF's online presence with an eye for consistency and continual updating in a fresh, relevant way.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please email MarKay Merrick at firstname.lastname@example.org to see the full job description or to submit your cover letter and resume apply for this position.
Communications Director (40 hours)
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the work and ministry of EHCF Communication, including but not limited to publications, websites, social media, print and more. Works to establish an environment that fosters excellent communications via print and digital platforms. Develops policies, procedures and objectives for marketing and communicating. The Communication Director is also responsible for identifying key messages and communicating them to the EHC body. This position also oversees production of internal and external materials. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skill.
In summary, the Communications Director creates/produces exceptional work that sets the voice and visuals for East Hill Chruch by crafting outgoing multi-media communications including web pages, emails, social media and print.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversee production of printed materials (weekend handouts, First Wednesday handouts, monthly EH Life Magazine, Connect Brochure, signage, series/event collateral, etc.) 20%
- Manage publicity scheduling/weekend announcements (coordinating various, and often competing, communications needs of East Hill interests and ministries; prioritize requests based on Church goals and aims in various seasons; work with other departments to schedule and produce video announcements for weekends). 10%
- Produce emails, e-newsletters, special communiqués (assist the lead pastor in writing important messages to the body, sharing with the body monthly event calendars in an e-newsletter, and produce other written content as needed.) 20%
- Identify, recruit, develop and facilitate volunteer teams to carry out the bulk of work to be done. In the absence of volunteers, some budget is available for freelancers. Supervise communications team personnel and their responsibilities, including training, coaching, development and rallying around a common cause. 20%
- Innovate and explore additional technologies and communication tools to move EHCF forward. 10%
- Develop, maintain and innovate in East Hill’s electronic media (update the website’s content management system, manage social media, produce original content and ensure that the portals are fresh and engaging and point to personal connections). 20%
Necessary for the position includes:
- Be a follower of Jesus Christ and believe in the works of the Holy Spirit, be an active member of EHCF and adhere to the Foursquare Doctrine of Faith. Selected candidate is required to take “Getting Started with East hill Church Family” at next available session.
- Triage needs, work under pressure, ability to handle confidential materials, proven leadership skills and ability to handle difficult people in a pastoral way.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience. Bachelor’s degree desired.
Please email an updated resume along with a cover letter to MarKay Merrick at email@example.com or to get a complete copy of the job description.
2014 Kid Zone Child Care Worker
East Hill Church Childcare needs 2 more childcare workers for 3 hour shifts on Tuesdays, 8:30-11:30AM and possible Sundays, 5:30 - 8:30PM starting ASAP! We are asking for a commitment through mid June 2014.
We take care of babies to 5 year olds for Bible Studies and MOPS. Because this is a staff position, anyone interested will need to be regular attenders of EHCF and be willing to become a member if selected.
Applicants need to be at least 16 years of age, with a heart for Christ and be an active member of East Hill Church. This would be a great position for a high-schooler, mom, or anyone who enjoys children and would like to make a little extra spending money.
If you are interested, please email MarKay at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and email, and an explanation of why you would be the best candidate for this position.