KID ZONE DIRECTOR 30 Hours per week
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Provide leadership to volunteers & staff at Kid Zone
- Implement First Look curriculum & lead worship
- Recruit, train, and schedule volunteers
- Provide leadership and direction for all aspects of Kid Zone services
Key Responsibilities and Key Projects:
- Provide leadership & relationship with volunteers and staff at Kid Zone
- Edit/prep curriculum for Kid Zone
- Service: Direct services, train/lead worship teams and small group leaders, prepare bible story
- Volunteer recruiting, training and scheduling in classrooms
- Prepare and promote resources for parents
- Kid Zone “liaison” to the rest of EH staff and parents, communicating and promoting Kid Zone’s vision
Necessary For Position:
- All candidates will be followers of Jesus Christ, believe in the works of the Holy Spirit, regular attendees of EHCF and adhere to the Foursquare Doctrine of Faith.
- Candidate is required to take Getting Started to become a member within 3 months of becoming staff.
- Computer literacy with an ability to work with spreadsheets, documents and email. Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, “especially Excel”).
- Good interpersonal skills
- A passion for the expansion of God’s Kingdom.
- Commitment to a job well done
- Strong public relations skills
- Excellent time management & multi-tasking, filing and organizational skills; Excellent writing and communication skills (including creative writing, verbal and phone skills)
- Ability to handle confidential material
- 3 years small and large group experience with kids, infants through pre-school
High School diploma
To apply for this job, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent candidate for this position to Joanne Campbell at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like a full job description, please email or call Joanne at 503.661.4444 ext.368.